Graduated from both french and swedish universities, I specialized in renewable energy engineering, sustainable development and cleaner electricity production. I am currently working in Algiers for Clarke Energy, distributor of GE Power & Water.
• Renewable and sustainable energy engineering
• Business development
• Sales & Marketing
• Organisation, dynamism and adaptation
• Working proficiency in 4 languages (fr, eng, ger, spa)
• Professional experience in Germany, Peru and Algeria
• Education and experience in France, Sweden and the US
Peruvian research center
UNIVERSIDAD DE AREQUIPA
De Juillet 2009 à Décembre 2009
Both social and engineering internship at the research center of the peruvian university Santa Maria.
- elaboration of biodiesel from waste vegetable oil, economical viability and manufacturing process
- implementation of a sorting and recycling process of the waste in the university (14 000 students)
- design and installation of solar panels in a Peruvian rural area.
Ecole centrale de Lille - Multidisciplinary engineering
2007 à 2010
Student Union Vice President, organisation of the annual Gala, sailing association
- One of France’s top ten National Graduate University of Science and Engineering.
- Admission upon a national competitive exam.
Français - Langue maternelle
Anglais - Courant
Allemand - Courant
Espagnol - Courant